May 12-14, 2023 at Knivsta CIK. *Reservation for any changesCost: 4500 SEK
Sign Up: Note! Players born in 2007 are eligible to sign up January 1, 2023.
After we have received your application you will get a reply by e-mail
. The following process applies:
Other payment info
- Pay the sign up fee of 2250 SEK within 10 days. You will receive a confirmation once the payment has been received.
- Final payment must be made by April 12, 2023. You will receive a confirmation once the payment has been received.
- If the Showcase cannot be arranged due to Covid-19. you will be fully refunded.
: If you do not make the final payment and the Showcase is arranged, you will not be refunded he sign up fee of 2250 SEK.
Injury or sickness:
- If you must cancel your participation you will be refunded the showcase fee minus 2250 SEK. Cancellations after March 12, 2023 will NOT be accepted. NOTE that the sign up fee of 2250 SEK will not be refunded unless the Showcase/Camp cannot be held.
- If you are injured before showcase you will be refunded the showcase fee minus 2250 SEK. Please note that you will need a doctor’s note. There will be NO refunds made if you get injured or sick following March 12, 2023. NOTE that the sign up fee of 2250 SEK will not be refunded unless the Showcase/Camp cannot be held.
- If you are injured or get sick during the showcase, no refund will be made.
The personal information/data we handle are the ones that you chose to leave to us. For instance, if you use the contact form at our website or send us an e-mail. That information will be used to best serve your inquiry.
The personal information/data may be used by our partners/distributors in e.g. sending you our newsletter.
You have the right to receive information on what data is stored, make corrections or ask to be deleted from our system.
For any concerns regarding the handling of your information, please contact: email@example.com
- EURO HOCKEY SHOWCASE, furthermore referred to as "EHS" reserves the right to spelling mistakes, errors, and any sudden changes.
- Absolutely no drugs, alcohol, or other illegal substances are permitted. If a player is using drugs during the showcase, he will be expelled from the showcase and asked to leave.
- EHS is not responsible for any personal property or belongings during the showcase.
- EHS is not responsible for the player’s insurance.
- We reserve the right to reject any applications due to the amount of groups and level of the player.
- EHS is not responsible for later or non-delivery in the event of force majeure of any contingencies beyond EHS:s control. In that case no refunds will be made.
- The player confirms that he has approval from his advisor (if any) to participate in this showcase.
- If the player miss-behaves to the extent the showcase-staff determines it disturbing to other participants the player will be asked to leave the showcase and will receive no reimbursement of the showcase fee.
- By signing up for EHS you agree to receive our newsletter via e-mail.
- According to Swedish consumer laws the redemption right is 14 days from signing up for the Showcase.